Venue – A. Roma Lifestyle Hotel
Via Giorgio Zoega 59
00164 Roma, Italy
Website for more information about the hotel
The cost per room including breakfast:
- Single person – €135.00 per night
- 2 people – €155.00 per night
- Children over 12 years of age – €25.00 per night
- Children under 12 years – no charge
- Ciampino Airport is located just 25 km from the hotel and is a 30 minute drive via the Roman Ring Road. A taxi fare will be around €50.00 from the airport.
- Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport is 22 km from the hotel. A taxi fare will be around €48.00
- The hotel has an airport shuttle but you must pre-book; fare information about the shuttle is on the hotel's website
Transport to City Centre
The hotel is connected to Rome's city centre by public tram no. 8. The nearest tram stop is within walking distance of the hotel, and the tram will take you directly to Piazza Venezia in 15–20 minutes.
- Bus line no. 792 will take you to see the sights of Rome, including the Basilica of Saint Paul and the Basilica of Saint John Lateran.
- Bus line H serves Piazza Argentina, Piazza Navona and Campo de Fiori.
- Line 98 takes you close to St Peter’s Square and within ten minute walking distance to Piazza Navona, which is across the beautiful historic center of Rome.
- A. Roma also runs a shuttle service to and from the city centre between 9.00 AM and 9.00 PM for a fee of €2.00 per person. (Advance reservation is required.)
Rome enjoys a Mediterranean climate with cool, humid winters and hot, dry summers. Its average annual temperature is above 20°C (68°F) during the day and 10°C (50°F) at night. In the coldest month, January, the average temperature is 12°C (54°F) during the day and 3°C (37°F) at night. In the warmest months, July and August, the average temperature is 30°C (86°F) during the day and 18°C (64°F) at night.
December, January and February are the coldest months, with a daily mean temperature of 8°C (46°F). Temperatures during these months generally vary between 10 and 15°C (50 and 59°F) during the day and between 3 and 5°C (37 and 41°F) at night, with colder or warmer spells occurring frequently.
The average relative humidity is 75%, varying from 72% in July to 77% in November. Sea temperatures vary from as low as 13°C (55°F) in February and March to as high as 24°C (75°F) in August