Make a Donation
Contribute to ISMRD's mission to Understand and Treat Glycoprotein Storage Diseases!
You can participate in ISMRD's mission on behalf of people affected by a Glycoprotein Storage Disease by making a donation. Since ISMRD does not require membership dues, we must rely solely on the volunteer support of the world community that we serve. ISMRD is a U.S. charitable 501 c3 organization; thus, contributions are usually tax-deductible in the United States and in countries that allow this. Please check your own nation's guidelines regarding charitable contributions to determine any tax-deductible allowances.
Donations received by the public can be specified to be used in a number of ways, including:
- Promotion of research opportunities that one day will result in effective therapies for all Glycoprotein Storage Diseases.
- Pathways, our free, informative newsletter providing support regardless of national origin. ISMRD requires funding in order to produce and distribute Pathways to our global constituency.
- Outreach to the public and professional community through our website, informational brochures, ISMRD conferences/workshops and direct contact with scientists, clinicians and other Lysosomal Disease organizations.
- Let ISMRD allocate your donation to any number of important aspects of our mission.
Contributions can be made in two ways, by Credit Card (via PayPal) or by personal check:
- Donations can be made by credit card through PayPal (note that it is not necessary to have a PayPal account to make credit card donations through PayPal):
- Personal Check donations should be made out to ISMRD and marked payable in US dollars (for checks originating from outside the United States). Please mail your check to:
3921 Country Club Drive,
Lakewood, CA 90712
For additional questions please email us.
Thank you for helping us in our important mission!