These are the major events we have organised over more than a decade, to bring together researchers, health professionals and families to share information and build momentum for better understanding of the causes, better care and future therapy for these diseases.
- The 1st International Scientific and Family Conference on Glycoprotein Storage Diseases held in Washington 1–4 April 2004.
- Crossing Oceans for a Cure workshop and walk–run fundraiser held in Ann Arbor, Michigan 22–23 April 2005.
- The 2nd International Conference on Glycoprotein Storage Diseases held in Michigan 24–27 July 2007
- The 3rd International Conference on Glycoprotein Storage Diseases held in Charleston, South Carolina 28–29th July 2012. We also held two Natural History Study Clinics either side of this meeting.
- The 4th Glycoproteinoses International Conference – Advances in Pathogenesis and Therapy – held in St. Louis, 23–26 July 2015
- The 5th Glycoproteinoses International Conference – Embracing Innovation – Advancing the Cure – held in Rome, Italy 1–4 November 2017
- The 6th Glycoproteinoses International Conference – Translating Scientific Discovery into Therapies – held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 25–27 July 2019