Robert’s Road to Recovery
Medical Notes: July 10-16, 2001
July 10, 2001
Medical update for Robert BMT-9
Today Robert had the following:
- Busulfan four times today-Chemo medication
- IV Meds
- Phenytoin-seizure protection
- Septra-lung infection protection
- Sucralfate-bowel decontaminant, coats GI tract
- sodium bicarbonate-for the inside of his mouth
July 11, 2001
Same drugs today except Robert did have milk of magnesia to help him have a bowel movement (it worked)
July 12, 2001 BMT-7
Same drugs today
July 13, 2001 BMT-6
Same drugs as yesterday
July 14, 2001 BMT-5
Robert’s medication changed today. No more Busulfane. He started Fludarabin today.
July 15, 2001 BMT-4
Robert is still getting Fludarabin today. He also is getting R-ATG, Benadryl, and Dexamethasone.
July 16, 2001 BMT-3
Same medications as yesterday. Tylenol is being added to bring down Robert’s fever.